All positions open until filled!
Online KBOCC Work Study Student Employment Application
WHAT DOES WORKING FROM HOME LOOK LIKE:
- One dedicated project or smaller weekly projects based on supervisors needs anything from:
- Marketing tools need such as flyer making, creative posts, videos, editing, social media, brochures, menus, website help, signage, calendars, power points, surveys, presentations, photography, art etc.
- Business Strategies assisting with planning, agendas, timelines, strategies, or toolkits
- Office Assistance toward scheduling zoom meetings, editing zoom recording, manage a contact list, prepare spreadsheets, and keep online records, perform research toward recruiting or specific study, etc.
- Set up and attend Zoom Meetings - weekly one on one check-in with supervisor, create presentations, appointment booking, file management, meeting minutes, photograghy
- Set up and attend Zoom Group Meetings with possible formed student or staff committees
- Monthly Report of your top accomplishments
- Timesheet record keeping
*You may not receive both, work-study and unemployment. A newly hired student must still complete a background check.
If interested in applying please fill out the attached application, cover letter, resume, letter of recommendation and background check
. The application is online but the cover letter, resume, and letter of recommendation must be sent to HR, Jody Joki HR@kbocc.edu or until positions are filled.